Founded in 1888 as Puget Sound University and located in Tacoma, Washington, PSU was a Methodist college. Puget Sound University was reincorporated in 1903 as the University of Puget Sound and reorganized to include a College of Liberal Arts, Academy (prep school), Commercial School, and Schools of Music, Art, and Oratory. The University was renamed the College of Puget Sound in 1914 and continued to grow and add academic programs. The University of Puget Sound Ephemera include invitations, public announcements, programs, and advertising material for the University of Puget Sound.
Digitization for this collection is ongoing. The complete physical collection is available in the Archives & Special Collections.